- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
- Quilts & Cookies in the Garden: Join Laura Nownes and Diana McClun for a Quilts!Quilts!!Quilts!!! Book Signing!
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, a beautiful new fabric comes your way and sweeps you off your feet. Here’s the one that took my breath away last week. Wow, I love all the clear colors, the fresh … Continue reading
Blame this sheepish start on my sister Laurie. It all started last November when she said she’d photo document my Flower-Powered Quilts special exhibition at the World Quilt Festival in West Palm Beach, Florida. Did she? No. Debora Kochinsky’s prize-winning … Continue reading
My quilting endeavors begin and end with placemats, table runners and tote bags. How do I quilt the rest of my quilts? I take them to the longarm quilter. I say this with no guilt or shame. When students in … Continue reading
It’s been almost a week since I returned from Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, but my head is still reeling from all the color, creativity, innovation, and inspiration. My purpose for attending was to promote A Year in the Life of Sunbonnet Sue, a Martingale … Continue reading
No, they don’t walk, but sometimes they do sprout feet. In this case, blue-violet high tops. That photo makes me smile because it takes me back to a time when I faithfully documented each quilt after finishing it. I’d get … Continue reading
Wow! My April 22 post about quilter’s block really struck a chord! We had some terrific follow-up conversation about causes and solutions. If you haven’t already, do go back and read the comments..some great ideas (and wisdom) there. Congratulations to Sharie-Moss Bluff, winner of … Continue reading