Since we launched See How We Sew back in the spring of 2011, many quilt- and sewing-related companies and individuals have been extremely generous in donating fabulous books, fabrics, patterns, and notions to be used as giveaways in our various posts. In fact, they’ve been more than generous, and–over time–we’ve accumulated a bit of a surplus.
So . . . we’ve decided to raid our goodie box to assemble a super, Christmas-in-(almost)-July, winner-takes-all giveaway!
Included in this mega giveaway:
- Two terrific, project-juicy books – Stash Happy Patchwork and Stash Happy Applique, both by Cynthia Shaffer (Lark Crafts)
- Joen Wolfrom’s 28″ x 28″ Studio Color Wheel, Alex Anderson’s 4-in-1 Essential Sewing Tool, and a deck of colorful Ricky Tims Rhapsody playing cards (C&T Publishing)
- Two patterns: Flower Baskets, designed by Joined at the Hip/Tammy Johnson & Avis Shirer and Bella Rosa, designed by Bella Nonna (Martingale & Company)
- Package (5 sheets) of 9″ x 12″ Steam-A-Seam2 Double Stick Fusible Web and package (20 yards) of 1/2″-wide Lite Steam-A-Seam2 Double Stick Fusible Tape (The Warm Company)
- Bias Tape Maker for making 1/4″-wide bias tape (Clover)
- Ricky Tims Kool Kaleidoscope instructional DVD (Ricky Tims)
- Perfect Piecing Seam Guide (Perkins Dry Goods)
- Pop-Top Carry All Case, perfect for corraling your rotary cutter or marking tools (Dritz)
- Fat-quarter packet featuring 8 luscious prints (Westminster Fabrics)
Since this is such a special giveaway, we’re asking for a slightly different type of comment to get your name in the hat. To be eligible, give us your best, most creative attempt at a four-line “poem” telling us why you deserve to win. (One entry per person, please.) The deadline for entries is noon (PDT), Thursday, July 11. Jennifer will announce the winner in her Friday, July 12 post.
You don’t need to be a SHWS subscriber to enter, but we hope that–if you haven’t already–you’ll join us via the “Sign me up!” button in the right-hand column of this post. That way, you’ll receive a reminder each Tuesday and Friday to visit us for our latest posting–and you won’t miss a single tutorial, tip, virtual quilt show, free pattern (or recipe), quilt-shop visit, book or product review, exhibit announcement, source of inspiration, or giveaway here at See How We Sew. Please tell your friends about us, too.
Speaking of giveaways: the winner of Edyta Sitar’s Little Baskets pattern from Darra’s June 25 post is Susan Paxton. Congratulations, Susan!
‘Til next time, happy stitching.