- Holiday on the Central Coast and The Winner of Laura’s Tea Towel Giveaway!
- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
Tag Archives: Christine Porter
This is the first summer in three years that I haven’t spent heavily involved in writing, making quilts for, or preparing to promote a new quilt book. Co-authoring and releasing two books in back-to-back years–A Year in the Life of Sunbonnet Sue in spring 2011 and … Continue reading
When I first moved to the North Carolina mountains in the mid-1980s, I came across a vintage quilt in a local antique shop that instantly caught my eye. There was something about that quilt that spoke to me and–of course–that … Continue reading
Rubber Duckies is one of 11 original baby-quilt designs from my newest book, Cuddle Me Quick, co-authored with my friend, Christine Porter. It’s brand new, published on September 10, 2012 by Martingale & Company. I’ll be signing copies at Quilting in the … Continue reading