- Holiday on the Central Coast and The Winner of Laura’s Tea Towel Giveaway!
- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
Tag Archives: Craftsy BOM
Interested in adding circles and curves to your quilts? Let me share a few simple and helpful tips to make the process a bit less stressful and definitely more successful. My class on Craftsy this month is on curved piecing … Continue reading
If you have ever wanted to make a pieced quilt block in a different size than those that you are able to find in books or magazines, I think you will find this easy, step-by-step tutorial helpful. I suspect that there are still some of … Continue reading