- Holiday on the Central Coast and The Winner of Laura’s Tea Towel Giveaway!
- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
Tag Archives: curved piecing
Interested in adding circles and curves to your quilts? Let me share a few simple and helpful tips to make the process a bit less stressful and definitely more successful. My class on Craftsy this month is on curved piecing … Continue reading
Today we welcome back quilt artist, author, and teacher Sue Rasmussen for the second part of her guest post. On Tuesday, Sue presented a tutorial on her technique for creating curved pieced landscape blocks and quilts. In this post, she … Continue reading
Guest Post: Creating Curved Pieced Blocks and Landscape Quilts with Sue Rasmussen (+ a Special Offer!)
Many of you commented so favorably on Laura’s interview with the talented Sue Rasmussen last summer that we’ve decided to invite Sue back to share more of her quilting “wisdom” in a terrific two-part guest post. Enjoy Part 1 today (Sue’s ingenious technique … Continue reading