- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
- Quilts & Cookies in the Garden: Join Laura Nownes and Diana McClun for a Quilts!Quilts!!Quilts!!! Book Signing!
Tag Archives: fabric collage
I’m so happy! It’s that time of the year again . . . pumpkins and apples and baking, oh my! After spending a relaxing weekend in Mendocino, CA, my husband and I stopped on the way home at Gowan’s Oak … Continue reading
It’s always wonderful to hear of quilts being recognized in a gallery setting, and even more so when the quilter in question is a long-time friend. Linda Smith and I first met over 25 years ago in Boone, NC, as charter members … Continue reading
The rainy season has ended here in Northern California… …and those April showers–as always–have delivered a bounty of beautiful blossoms. How can I not be inspired? If flowers in the wild and in the garden aren’t inspirational enough, a visit … Continue reading
Wow! My April 22 post about quilter’s block really struck a chord! We had some terrific follow-up conversation about causes and solutions. If you haven’t already, do go back and read the comments..some great ideas (and wisdom) there. Congratulations to Sharie-Moss Bluff, winner of … Continue reading