- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
- Quilts & Cookies in the Garden: Join Laura Nownes and Diana McClun for a Quilts!Quilts!!Quilts!!! Book Signing!
Tag Archives: free spirit fabric
Whenever we attend a quilt show, pick up the current issue of a quilting magazine, or peruse the latest book by a favorite instructor, it’s always with the anticipation of seeing “what’s new.” It’s the rare quilter, however, who springs fully evolved to the quilting scene. There’s … Continue reading
Can money buy happiness? Absolutely! While browsing in one of my favorite local quilt shops, I bought Happiness, a new fabric line from Free Spirit. When I first spotted the bolts they were stacked on the cutting table – they hadn’t even … Continue reading
If you’ve been a faithful reader (we thank you all), you’ll remember my September 27th post, which focused on color inspiration derived from two very different photos from Mother Nature, an intriguing tree trunk and gorgeous bouganvilla flowers. Using these … Continue reading