- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
- Quilts & Cookies in the Garden: Join Laura Nownes and Diana McClun for a Quilts!Quilts!!Quilts!!! Book Signing!
- A Bit of Inspiration from an “Errant” Quilter
Tag Archives: Retayne
As a teacher of beginning quilters for over 30 years, one of the questions I am asked most often is whether or not I wash my fabrics before using them. My answer is SOMETIMES. I clarify this by explaining that most … Continue reading
We all know the drill. We walk innocently into a quilt shop or vendors’ mart, or visit our favorite online fabric site–”just to look”–and there they are, calling our name. How can we resist them? Whether attractively bundled in yummy coordinated packets, stacks, or towers, … Continue reading