- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
- Quilts & Cookies in the Garden: Join Laura Nownes and Diana McClun for a Quilts!Quilts!!Quilts!!! Book Signing!
Tag Archives: Ricky Tims
Occasionally, I am asked for advice on becoming a quilting teacher. Teaching can be such a rewarding means of sharing your passion with a group of eager students. Let’s be honest: I think we all enjoy spending time working on … Continue reading
Just when you thought you had all the elements of quilt making nailed down, there’s another very cool, fun, and mod finishing detail to explore: ooh, the delights of faced bindings! Sure, there’s nothing actually all that new “under the … Continue reading
If you read Part 1 of my post earlier this week, you know today’s post–Part 2–features instructions for the House block from my quilt, “It Takes a Village,” from Cuddle Me Quick. At the end of the instructions, you’ll find a few more examples … Continue reading
Back in 1993, I designed a Sunflower-themed wall hanging for my series “Tradition with a Twist” in Quilting Today magazine. (If you’re a longtime quilter, you may remember both the series and the now-defunct magazine.) The design was a blend of two classic … Continue reading