- Two Tea Towels = Simple Apron plus Gift Basket Ideas & Giveaway
- Watch Santa Smile as He Dances Round the Christmas Tree! A New Holiday Pattern + A Special Opportunity
- Diana McClun: Her First Quilts and Her Latest Quilts
- Diana McClun: The Other Half of the “Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!” Partnership + EXCITING Giveaway!
- Quilts & Cookies in the Garden: Join Laura Nownes and Diana McClun for a Quilts!Quilts!!Quilts!!! Book Signing!
Tag Archives: The Quilt Life
It’s hard to believe that by early next week, the first half of 2013 will be history. (Wait!? Didn’t we just take down the holiday decorations?) On the plus side: the halfway mark seems a good time to update you on a few … Continue reading
This quilting thing? It’s utter madness. I’m not alone, though; I know you share this insanity. You finish a quilt, give it away, and in that pause between taking a deep, refreshing breath and re-committing to getting the house in … Continue reading
Just when you thought you had all the elements of quilt making nailed down, there’s another very cool, fun, and mod finishing detail to explore: ooh, the delights of faced bindings! Sure, there’s nothing actually all that new “under the … Continue reading
By day, I trade in words. I write articles for print and online media to publicize a company. It’s only when I write for quilting magazines (and the blog) that I get to show more of myself. This month, I … Continue reading