As bloggers, my SHWS sisters and I review our readership numbers regularly to see what posts have been popular with viewers. That certainly helps us figure out if we’re writing about topics that are appealing, informational, and–we hope–fun.
Here’s the rundown for 2013. Clearly you like clever people, projects, products, and how-to guidance. Some pre-date 2013, which shows that we’ve truly hit on a topic of universal interest.
See How We Sew’s Top 10 Posts for 2013
- FREE Patterns
- He’s Here, He’s Here! The Santa Claus Block is Ready!
- 10 Things I’ve Learned From Hanging Out With Candace Kling, Ribbon Worker Extraordinaire
- Candace Kling, Masterful Manipulator of Fabric & Ribbon–Giveaway Today!
- Gallery and How-To Videos
- Soft and Stable: An innovative alternative to batting. A perfect choice for Placemats & Totebags
- Neutral Palettes: Sophisticated and Sensational!
- Working in a Series: Gwen Marston and 37 Sketches
- Walk Your Stitches Right Out of the Ditch: Fresh Ideas for Quilting with a Walking Foot
- Housing Projects: Schoolhouse Quilts, Then and Now (Part 1)
Other Matters of Interest on the Eve of a New Year–Pati Fried Gives Herself an INSANE Challenge!
The winner of my Santa Smiles Tree Skirt pattern giveaway is Jennifer Willard–congratulations!
On the eve of a new year, we wish you the very best and fun/safe frolics!